PRIME MINISTER'S BUREAU - OPM
PRIME MINISTER’S BUREAU (PMB)
WHAT WE DO
- We help formulate policy, carry out research and do speech writing for PM;
- Serve the Prime Minister as strategic aide/assistants;
- Provide managerial and advisory services on various issues to the Prime Minister;
- We draft Cabinet memoranda on issues initiated by the Prime Minister.
- We write feedback reports to the Executive, Legislative, Judiciary, Civil Society and other stakeholders on socioeconomic issues;
- We provide support to the Prime Minister to fulfil her role in the National Assembly, Cabinet and to achieve other national objectives entrusted Office of the Prime Minister;
- We facilitate the Prime Minister’s public engagements with the various stakeholders of OPM;
- We communicate the Prime Minister’s messages to the public;
- We strive to uphold and enhance the virtuous image of the Prime Minister’s Bureau and practice good corporate governance at all time;
- We analyze questions and concerns received from members of parliament and the public.
Executive Secretary of the Prime Minister Prime Minister’s Bureau
Private Bag 133338
Phone: 061-287 2002